 General / 28331
  Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

(...) Let me clarify. What I meant was, I hope they do a train, and I hope that it runs on 9v track. Not that it has to have track in the set with it, etc. Not every set that Lego has produced has had power pack, etc., in it. Just that it does run (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

(...) I agree. I try to model British steam trains, and I'd love something like this - particularly without the cost of more track and another controller! One issue - perhaps someone knows the answer - is the Lego Harry Potter series licensed from (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

(...) It is licensed from the movie. However, that is no guarantee we will see a true-to-form steam engine. For example, just look at the baby dinos for the Jurassic Park III license! Jeff (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

(...) lol What is interesting about this engine is that it closely resembles James from TtTE, which my son and I have already modeled: (URL) appears that a few modifications and one would have the Hogwarts Express engine... lol I was curious to see (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)