 General / 28274
    Lego used as a model for a monorail proposal in florida —Chris Leach
   Hey peoples, i was looking at real life monorails tonight and ran across this model.It looks like a proposal for a monorail in Florida useing Lego for the model.(URL) Perhaps this has been posted before as it is from 1996.CWLeach (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

        Re: Lego used as a model for a monorail proposal in florida —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) A quick search didn't find the post but I could swear I seem to remember our own Robin W. of GFLTC fame somehow being involved in this. <rummages some more> ya, here is a link into the thread... (URL) stuff, thanks for dredging it up! ++Lar (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

         Re: Lego used as a model for a monorail proposal in florida —Benjamin Medinets
      Hey Lar, nice to hear from you in this newsgroup.... still doing the factoring service...I've got a few overseas transactions I'm in the middle of...please e-mail me (bmedinets@excite.com) if you are interested.... (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

          Re: Lego used as a model for a monorail proposal in florida —Larry Pieniazek
      (...) Look into Paypal before you go the factoring route. Way less hassle in the long run. I still factor but am trying to scale way way back, doing only as a last resort. I'm not soliciting new business or factorees and have unwound some of them (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.market.services)

         Re: Lego used as a model for a monorail proposal in florida —Chris Leach
     (...) Ya that is pretty cool.I was messing with by monorail tonight (packing up 15 straights for the NELUG show etc.)and decided to look it up on the old world wide web to see what pops up.That's when i found that.Once again it shows the how the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Lego used as a model for a monorail proposal in florida —Brad Hamilton
     I've seen this before. I can't remember how I got to it. Chris Leach <cleach@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:G9I2sI.287@lugnet.com... (...) been (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Lego used as a model for a monorail proposal in florida —James Trobaugh
     I believe this is Robin Werner's creation. He's had it at some of the GFLTC train shows. It's pretty clever. jt -- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) Leach <cleach@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:G9I2sI.287@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Lego used as a model for a monorail proposal in florida —Robin Werner
   (...) Chris, That would be Karl Guenther Sky Train model built back in 1995. This was his first on only attempt at building a Sky Train model. I met him for the first time at a H & R train show. After the show I built him a more pure working LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)