 General / 28197
  New entry for the LEGO Appearences on the media

Hi, Just watched "A cool, dry place" yesterday and there is two LEGO sequences: one where a kid named Calvin Durell (Bobby Moat) plays with regular LEGO bricks and other where he plays with LEGO Duplo with Beth (Joey Lauren Adams). Title: A Cool, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New entry for the LEGO Appearences on the media

(...) Thanks Felipe! It'll be a while this this gets into the update. My computer where I would rather do the updating is outta commission for a few days. Also, Thanks for gathering the imbd data and putting it in a easy to insert format. -chris (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO Appearences on the media is updated (and moved!)

Alright, I updated my site again. It's been moved to (URL) with a new layout. LMNWYT! Also, can any of the ftx jocks tell me why the entry for "A cool, dry place" under movies is formatted differently then the rest? It's probably an obvious answer (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Appearences on the media is updated (and moved!)

(...) Awesome!! (...) Ahh, it's because you've got an extra blank line after the first row. That throws it out of table mode and thinks you're starting a new paragraph, and it puts that row in its own table. Sorry about that. A couple other (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: LEGO Appearences on the media is updated (and moved!)

(...) obvious (...) FTX takes a bit of getting used to, but once you work out how it uses paragraphs to separate stuff, it really is quite nice to use. It lacks a lot of sophistacted HTML stuff, but if you want that, you should be looking at your (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: LEGO Appearences on the media is updated (and moved!)

(...) There's an undocumented feature that kinda does this. I say "kinda" because it only does it in certain circumstances. If you transclude a page as described here: (URL) the URI of the page you're transcluding gets put into a NAME= attribute of (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: LEGO Appearences on the media is updated (and moved!)

(...) Ooops, scratch that second part. It actually uses this: <<example>> (just the relative page name, not the full absolute page name). (...) That part is still correct. It fills in the full path for the <A NAME="..."> part. --Todd (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: LEGO Appearences on the media is updated (and moved!)

(...) Thanks! (...) That got it. Makes sense once you think about it. (...) When I moved the location, I brought up the ftx code by adding .ftx to the end of the page name and then copy and pasted it to the new location. That's where the two leading (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: LEGO Appearences on the media is updated (and moved!)

And just an update, I saw 3 men and a baby the other day and there wasn't the scene I was thinking of in it, so it has to be 3 men and a little lady. I remember the scene being a bunch of tall MOC skyscrapers. it wasn't a big layout, maybe a 3x3 (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)