 General / 28145
  Re: Blulk Brick Sales In LegoLand Calif.

In lugnet.general, Josh Baakko writes: ave suggested? (...) Also, the (...) The 1x4x5 window frame in black would also be very useful, along with black shutters and window shuttered-window panes. The black sill and shutters appeared in: (URL) black (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bulk Brick Sales In LegoLand Calif.

(...) James, I agree with you 100% about the black windows looking good with black roof (and white bricks). I was fortunate enought to find 2 small classic 1x2x2 windows in Germany (as well as one rarer 1x1x2 tall thin window). And I have always (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)