 General / 2814
  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) But Anders, if the *playing* is the important part, then why don't we just buy pre-built, ready-to-go toys for our kids? They're sturdier, usually; cheaper, just about always; have more functionality, without a doubt. If my kids want to play (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) For my children, playing and building are totally intertwined. While they are building with legos, or creating a big "setup" with playmobil (1), they talk constantly about what they are planning to do when they finish and how much fun it will (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)