 General / 2813
Re: TLG investigation 1st answers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:03:23 GMT

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999 12:30:42 GMT, "Eric Brok" <brok@fcjsvc.hvu.nl>
wrote:

BTW, when complaining about poor quality of recent sets, please don't say
the designers are stupid. From the past, we know what they are capable of;
they must be being held back by marketing regime.

Or the good ones (ie, master lovers of the brick) all retired.

But I suspect marketing pressure (particularly the push to shorter
time-to-market, shorter product cycles, more products in market, and
(oh, yeah!) the push to appeal to building-challenged kids) are the
greater culprits.

Steve