 General / 28082
  Learning at lego

I must share this! Today I got offered to go to Lego in Denmark to learn the new movie-stuff for 2 days. They wanted some lego fan and computer freak, so they talked about me. I would then have to go around the contry to show it in weekends. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: Learning at lego

(...) Did they offer to pay you for the service they were asking of you? --Todd (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Learning at lego

I haven't got that much information yet, but AFAIK they pay the trip, hotel etc, and they will pay for the presentation (10-15) which has to be done afterwards. So it it a way to make a little extree too (I can use that). I am working on a soultion (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Learning at lego

Howdy, I am very jealous! I wanna go! Congratulations! Richard rwright@pcsedu.com www.weirdrichard.com (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Learning at lego

Hi again! Got som more info. 2 days at Billund. All paid. After that 10-20 presentations paid, transportation paid as well. The salary is ok, over the avarage but not so much that I would do it for the money when comparing with the work and time (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Learning at lego

Howdy, ....well if the opportunity comes, drop them my name! Richard rwright@pcsedu.com (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Learning at lego