 General / 28364
Re: Learning at lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 18:49:04 GMT

Hi again!

Got som more info.

2 days at Billund. All paid.

After that 10-20 presentations paid, transportation paid as well. The salary
is ok, over the avarage but not so much that I would do it for the money
when comparing with the work and time spent on going to these places.
I hope it comes with a set for me; I could use the camera ;-)

I am thinking of what to do. From a lego point of view this is great. What
should I do?

Rgds
Sonnich

Sonnich Jensen <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message
I must share this!

Today I got offered to go to Lego in Denmark to learn the new movie-stuff
for 2 days.
They wanted some lego fan and computer freak, so they talked about me.

I would then have to go around the contry to show it in weekends.

Unfortunately I don't have a car, and I most probably can not get the time
off at work.

Just too bad...

Sonnich