 General / 28140
Re: Learning at lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:44:15 GMT

I haven't got that much information yet, but AFAIK they pay the trip, hotel
etc, and they will pay for the presentation (10-15) which has to be done
afterwards.  So it it a way to make a little extree too (I can use that).
I am working on a soultion with the car.

Sonnich

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, "Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee> writes:
I must share this!

Today I got offered to go to Lego in Denmark to learn the new • movie-stuff
for 2 days.
They wanted some lego fan and computer freak, so they talked about me.

I would then have to go around the contry to show it in weekends.

Unfortunately I don't have a car, and I most probably can not get the • time
off at work.

Just too bad...

Did they offer to pay you for the service they were asking of you?

--Todd