 General / 28064
    Re: Use of LEGO on album cover... legal or no? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) sure. Why not just contact TLC and ask for permission? Or you could always read Lego's Fair Play documant at: (URL) then just decide for yourself. What is SO wrong with the cd cover design is that Timmy is practically dead center of the design (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Use of LEGO on album cover... legal or no? —Brendan Powell Smith
   (...) In lugnet.general, Mark D. McKean writes: (...) You know, I would think that in a wall full of severed LEGO heads, Timmy is the first one you guys would want to see up there. @8-D Thanks for the comments and advice, though. I read over the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)