 General / 28064
  Re: Use of LEGO on album cover... legal or no?

(...) sure. Why not just contact TLC and ask for permission? Or you could always read Lego's Fair Play documant at: (URL) then just decide for yourself. What is SO wrong with the cd cover design is that Timmy is practically dead center of the design (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Use of LEGO on album cover... legal or no?

(...) In lugnet.general, Mark D. McKean writes: (...) You know, I would think that in a wall full of severed LEGO heads, Timmy is the first one you guys would want to see up there. @8-D Thanks for the comments and advice, though. I read over the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)