 General / 28054
Re: Pictures from my trip to Legoland, Billund 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.billund, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 23:14:29 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:

"Tore Eriksson" <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> wrote in message
Better late than never... :o)

WOW COOL!  I really wanna make it over there sometime.

Don't forget to tell me when. I will go there more times!

Just an interesting note on this pic.  Its a sculpture of Peter Eio, president
of the Americas for TLC.  There's a few of these around the world at parks and
LIC's.

The story behind this comes from the Enfield model shop.  They built it for fun,
and got a bit of a reaction at first from the subject, who works in Enfield.
:o)  That year, the Christmas cards they sent out were of Peter's wife sitting
next to the sculpture.  Supposively these are very popular photo-ops at all the
locations they're at!

-Tim

Interesting story. I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing.

--
Tore Eriksson
Sweden

ICQ: 76066510