 General / 2803
Re: Time Cruiser (6493) Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 20:40:43 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Shrouds. But since the lego ships frequently have almost no other
standing or running rigging, you might as well just call them rigging.

Kevin

Thank you, I have never been into boats, especially pre 1900's. I
probably should see if I can auction some of those off one day, I
believe I bought at least one of them. I guess I should update my
inventory as well. :/ So much to do, so little time.....

Scott Sanburn