 General / 2789
Re: Time Cruiser (6493) Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 22:08:51 GMT

It is OK for parts, it has some nice starter parts if you are into boats
(Pirate ships, masts, those brown rope ladder things (Name?)). The train
canopy is cool, as well as the gray airplane wings, and it has some
great mini-fig accessories. I got mine for 20.00 at Meijer's. If those
don't catch your interests, don't get it!

Scott Sanburn

Mike Walsh wrote:

Has anyone bought the 6493 Flying Time Vessel?  I saw these on a clearance
for $25 the other day and while I don't care for the model, it looks like a
decent
source of parts.  I would have bought it for $10 but couldn't justify $25.
What is
the consensus "worth" of this set?

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh