 General / 2797
Re: Time Cruiser (6493) Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 00:46:35 GMT

I bought it: in fact it was the first set I bought after my Dark Ages.
(I'm sure this says something about me psychologically, but never mind!)
It does have some neat stuff - I turned the ship into a rather more
realistic looking cog or carrack, and my daughter immediately
commandeered the clear pieces which form the "hat locker". Actually the
model itself is the best of the Time cruisers: totally loony, but
attractive as it rolls long, wings flapping and propellor going round.
Lots of hats and weapons for the various time periods.

Kevin