 General / 27993
Re: LEGO on TV (Was:Re: The Kujawa Tower)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:38:51 GMT

It is supposed to fall on the kids and get destroyed.  They kept it.  I'm not
sure how it fits in to the script.  I heard they show it in reverse reassembling
from the ground up.  Have to wait until tomorrow to see for sure.

In lugnet.build.arch, Brad Hamilton writes:
Hey,

So what are they going to do with it on their show?

Did they give it back to you when done, or did they purchase it for good?

Rick Kujawa <spacerocks@iname.com> wrote in message
OK, I just found out my "Kujawa Tower" will be on the Disney show "Lizzie
McGuire" this Friday (2/23/01) at 6pm (5 central).  It will also air • Sunday 2/25
at 3pm and 7:30, and Sat. 3/3 at 6pm and 11pm.  Don't miss seeing a LUGNET
members creation on television.  Hope you enjoy it!!

In lugnet.build.arch, Rick Kujawa writes:
I just found out the episode featuring my tower will not air today.  As • soon as
I find out from the scheduling folks at Disney when it will air, I will • post the
information on LUGNET.  Stay Tuned!

In lugnet.build.arch, Rick Kujawa writes:
Try this:
http://www.spacerocks.com/KujawaTower.html
hth