 General / 279
Re: Ninja polybag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 01:40:01 GMT

Paulo Caparica Junior <paulocjunior@hotmail.com> writes:

Matt Marshall wrote:

Please tell me you can buy those polybags from S@H I want that
catapult
really bad. And if so how much are they, typical 1.50 or how much?

I like it too, seems cool, but acording to posts at RTL this sets are
availble at Japan only,as a promotion of candy.
But even if they availble at S@H I could not buy, I am in Brazil.   8^)
I think that maybe these sets will be sell at stores or mail order
service next year.

I'm just bowled over that they've re-released 1916 Starion Patrol (under a
new number, 3015).  Starion Patrol is my favorite Space polybag set ever.
(Wasn't actually a polybag set, though -- was a boxed non-U.S. set -- but
would've been a polybag had it been released in the U.S.)

--Todd