 General / 274
Re: Ninja polybag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 18:40:18 GMT

Please tell me you can buy those polybags from S@H I want that catapult
really bad. And if so how much are they, typical 1.50 or how much?

Paulo Caparica Junior wrote in message ...
What do you thing about the Ninja polybags for auction on Ebay?
They are:

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Milano/4415/3016.jpg
Ninja Catapult.

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Milano/4415/3017.jpg
Ninja Canoe.

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Milano/4415/3018.jpg
Ninja Cart.

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Milano/4415/3019.jpg
Flying Ninja with Dragon Wings.

Paulo

http://www.lugnet.com/news/       Search, Read, Post, or Watch Traffic

Matt Marshall
$%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!!
Matt's Lego Page
http://rapturesoft.hypermart.net/mlego/