 General / 27893
  How do I post on a different computer?

Ok, I know the answer is probally right in front of me, but I just can not see it. I just got a laptop, that will now be my main source of use, and I tried to post on here with that, but I got a meaasge asking if I have permission and all that to (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How do I post on a different computer?

Register again on Lugnet with your laptop. This will put a "cookie" on your laptop hard drive to identify your computer. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net (URL) <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote in message news:G8zuFu.Cs@lugnet.com... (...) ARG! (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How do I post on a different computer?

(...) Mark, I think as long as the e-mail you enter is one that you've registered, it'll let you post. BTW, It's easiest to sign in before posting, saves you entering all your info each time. Regards, ROSCO (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)