 General / 27894
Re: How do I post on a different computer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 09:11:44 GMT

Register again on Lugnet with your laptop. This will put a "cookie" on your
laptop hard drive to identify your computer.

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

http://bobfay.users5.50megs.com/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/
"mfuss903" <mfuss903@aol.com> wrote in message news:G8zuFu.Cs@lugnet.com...
Ok, I know the answer is probally right in front of me, but I just can not
see it. I just got a laptop, that will now be my main source of use, and I
tried to post on here with that, but I got a meaasge asking if I have
permission and all that to post on Lugnet, I said yes and filled out the
boxes they way they should be filled out (at least I think I did, but it
would not let me post.. So what am I doing wrong? I know when I am told I
will feel silly, but I attempted a few times and it still never worked. • ARG!
Thanks!
Mark P.