 General / 27895
Re: How do I post on a different computer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 09:46:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Papenfuss writes:
Ok, I know the answer is probally right in front of me, but I just can not
see it. I just got a laptop, that will now be my main source of use, and I
tried to post on here with that, but I got a meaasge asking if I have
permission and all that to post on Lugnet, I said yes and filled out the
boxes they way they should be filled out (at least I think I did, but it
would not let me post.. So what am I doing wrong? I know when I am told I
will feel silly, but I attempted a few times and it still never worked. ARG!
Thanks!
Mark P.

Mark, I think as long as the e-mail you enter is one that you've registered,
it'll let you post. BTW, It's easiest to sign in before posting, saves you
entering all your info each time.

Regards,

ROSCO