 General / 2774
Re: TLG investigation 1st answers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 10:10:08 GMT

Mike Stanley skrev i meddelandet ...

Dunno about everyone else, but I'd be hard pressed to find anything
besides Technic or Mindstorms in the current lineup that could keep a
child occupied for an hour or two.

Mike, don't forget - for You, the _building_ is the thing, for kids,
_playing_ is the greater part.

OK, my oldest boy (11), really liked to put 8880 (Supercar) together,
and the alternate model too. It took some time too. But, what he and
his friends _mostly_ do with Lego, is building something (mostly _not_
from instructions), and then _using_ the models - playing with them!

Let's never forget the _playing_ part - even Town Jr. can be used for
that!

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm