 General / 2769
Re: TLG investigation 1st answers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 11:05:10 GMT

Hi everybody,

It seems I have forgotten one point on the list:
- AFOL's spend their money on auctions instead of TLG products.

Please remember, I am only a designer at Futura. I am not a high placed
marketing guy. It will take me loads of effort to achieve anything. I am
glad some of you (thanks Jim) acknowledge that.
Things do move. The fact that I am not doing this investigation on my own
initiative (although it happened to be very welcome by me), but that I have
an official request from my boss for this seems a clear signal to me.
But remember changing the way a whole company thinks takes some time.

Anyway, thanks again for your respones. I will do my best to convey the
points as good as possible.

Happy building,

Jeroen Ottens