 General / 27681
  Re: Reuters report on Lego at New York Toy Fair

(...) Hope so, And I'd love to work for the R&D dept in Windosr/Slough.. Sent Lego Europe North a CV and havee not heard anything. (...) Nah, Best Lock already doing a UN range. And ISTR a Uniceff truck already beinga lego set ;-) (...) Yeah but (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Cricket (was Re: Reuters report on Lego at New York Toy Fair)

(...) Now I would have no qualms about buying a cricket lego set... (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

  (canceled)

  Re: Cricket (was Re: Reuters report on Lego at New York Toy Fair)

(...) I see what you are getting at, something a bit like the "test match" board game. (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)