 General / 27594
27593  |  27595
Subject:
The Animated Brick Co. Showcase Presents...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 12:51:16 GMT

The Animated Brick Company Showcase is happy to announce that “Episode 5:
The SuperNerds” is now being broadcast at the web site.  This episode of the
Showcase features, along with a new opening title sequence, the following
four LEGO stop motion animation videos:

The Heist – The SuperNerds make a forced withdrawal from the First National
Bank of Brickmond.

The Mysterious Secret Treasure of the Lost Pyramid – The SuperNerds search
for treasure deep in the jungle.  But other dark secrets are hidden in the
Pyramid – Beware the dancing skeletons!

Meanwhile Back at SuperNerds Headquarters – Following “The Heist,” the team
arrives back at home just in time to be on the couch, drink in hand, ready
for their favorite show – “Ninja Action Theatre.”

Coming Soon to the ABC Showcase – A quick look at three short previews for
upcoming SuperNerds features:  Live at the ABC Club, Groovy G’s Time
Tripping Travels Through the 23rd Dimension, and Medieval SuperNerds.

The ABC Showcase can be found at:

http://members.nbci.com/animatedbrik/

Videos are available in both RealVideo (requires RealPlayer) and .MPG (works
with QuickTime or Windows Media Player Formats) formats.  It’s recommended
(particularly with .MPG format) that you download the videos and then watch
them.

Also, I wanted to say that I’ve been honored the last few weeks to be on the
nominee list for the Cool LEGO Site of the Week.  Unfortunately the listing
there for the ABC Showcase has had an incorrect link the whole time and so I
don’t imagine I’ve been getting too many visits via that route – much less
any votes.   Hopefully anyone who might have previously tried to visit
through the CLSotW page will see this message and attempt to tune in the
Showcase again.

Come on by for a viewing.  Hope you enjoy the show.

Greg