 General / 27593
Re: Transformers like MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 09:18:02 GMT

Umm ...  Ahh, waitasec!  Found it!!  In all the confusion, I missed it
sitting in a paragraph and went straight for one of the links further down.

Many thanks for helping me find it!

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"A. Mark Wilburn" <amwilburn@iname.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
Would you be able to pull up a direct link to it?  I browsed his site a
little, but couldn't find it.  Building an actual Optimus Prime is • something
Not sure what you mean (I don't really have a site... well, I do, but the
photo gallery got moved (stupid FortuneCity) so now it's got no pics at • all,
just links. I'll post an announcement if / when I ever fix this), Mark
'Muffin Head' Sandlin provided you a clickable link to my post, where
there's a clickable link to Bryan's Brickshelf folder where the images are
all stored (in a folder called temporary stuff). It's the first clickable
link in that post, if it helps. It's a large folder and loading all the
thumbnails may take a while. After all the thumbnails load, the Optimus • pics
are just below the F-15 (white plane) pics, about halfway down the
thumbnails page.

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message
Mark WIlburn made an Optimus Prime a while back.

http://news.lugnet.com/build/?n=5534

I think he's currently working on a Starscream.
Oh, great Muffin Head, you let the cat out of the bag! And I was trying to
have StarScream finished in time for Kevin Wilson's Town Contest (yes, • that
would mean I'd entered two seperate F-15's, and yes, I am pretty stupid) • but
it's cutting it close and it doesn't look like I'll finish in time for the
15th. Oh, the pain of it all.

At least you didn't mention I was planning a Model Team scale Optimus...
wait, D'oh!

Mark W.

(Muffin Head: no, obviously I don't really mind... it was just going to be • a
surprise announcement, so no one ELSE knows how painfully slowly I build.
And yes, you're right, if I'd get around to being as organized as you are
(love your system) I might be able to build a lot more quickly. But right
now everything is one big mess... sometimes I can't find one of my cats in
all the LEGO)