 General / 27587
Re: Transformers like MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 02:08:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:
www.legobot.net has the largest I've seen.

THAT's where the LegoBot site moved to! Thank you! Now I can update my links
(I couldn't find it, used to be geocities then it disappeared. Wow, beaten
to the punch: someone else already did a Model Team Optimus. D'oh! (and
yeah, that one looks really good). AND he's doing a minifig scale
Devastator??? (Something I mentioned wanting to do last year). Ah well,
that's what you get for building so slowly.

Yes, not only is the largest Optimus (no, mine won't be any bigger) on
LegoBot, but that site is probably the most inspirational in terms of
motivating people to build LEGO Transformers (it didn't win CLSOTW for
nothing). A site you should definitely check out.

Mark W.