 General / 27522
    Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???) —William Brumbach
   (...) I agree. Just wanted to gauge other timetables concerning this. I think if done correctly this shouldn't hurt the market. (...) Just out of curiousity. Haven't seen any posts recently about any get togethers and haven't had the chance to bug (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???) —Ray Sanders
   (...) Earlier, I posted a message where I estimated about 475K pieces. The more I think about this (and reread the specific wording of the auction), I wonder if I overestimated. If that 'over a ton' includes the weight of the containers, then I (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: LARGEST LEGO LOT ON EBAY EVER!! (???) —Andreas Stabno
   (...) I would also treat an auction like this with a healthy dose of skepticism. I am not implying anything about this seller, but consider someone who wants to exit the LEGO hobby and boosts his collection by buying a bunch of blue tubs. Depending (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)