 General / 2750
Re: Fw: TLG investigation 1st answers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 21:51:50 GMT

I would hope that Jeroen see these posts not as anger, but as frustration, and
takes them with a grain of salt.

But YES, more TLGers need to be aware of this in one way or another.

I think it MAY be time for a new newgroup, as dear-lego may not cut it for this
discussion.

Steve Berry wrote:

Fellow LEGO Maniacs,

I've agreed with everyone's comments, but I think we should go a little
easier on Jeroen.  As he's said, he will ignore most, if not all of the
non-Technic related feedback.  Maybe we're giving Jeroen more influence than
he really has ;-)  Perhaps, we should focus our question or request for
Jeroen to get other representatives/marketing folks from TLG on Lugnet --
people who can take questions/comments for themes like Town Jr., Space,
Castle, or for the more general-related marketing/product development
issues.

Don't get me wrong, everyone has made excellent points, I just wonder if
we're expressing them to the right person.  I doubt the marketing folks come
running to Jeroen asking him his opinion on product development outside of
his immediate responsibilities.  No offense Jeroen!  I just imagine that's
the way things work in a large organization.

Hey Jeroen, how about getting some other folks at TLG on Lugnet?

Thanks,
Steve Berry

--
| Tom Stangl, Technical Support          Netscape Communications Corp |
|      Please do not associate my personal views with my employer     |