 General / 27481
  Re: What if Steve Jobs ran The LEGO Company?

(...) This is an even more interesting question, because it implies that Woz designed Lego instead of computers. After all, without Woz, Steve Jobs is just another drugged-up early '70s hippie. :) (To be fair, without Jobs, Woz is just another (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: What if Steve Jobs ran The LEGO Company?

(...) It's interesting how we have made action figures out of industrial legends. We imagine new adventures for them, going on to command such-and-such a ship, turning the world inside out, or just repeating the favorite hero moves to comic effect. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: What if Steve Jobs ran The LEGO Company?

(...) Purple + SPUDs == Barney Lego?! Ack!!! Steve (dreading the day that his toddler is old enough to like Barney... or Steve Jobs) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)