 General / 27374
Re: Technic Connector Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 05:41:47 GMT

I have quite a few of these connectors from before my dark ages.
Considerable thought has been put towards "sanding" the teeth off so I can
have more of the teethless variety for some of my engine modification
projects. If anyone wants to trade* some of these for toothless ones let me
know.

Fred

* sorry for the non topic (buy-sell-trade) but just helping someone find the
parts they want. E-mail me personaly if you want them.

Pics of some my mocs can be found at...
http://carcanague.webjump.com (Corky's MOCs)