 General / 27329
    The Quality Downfall —Greg Majewski
   (Please read my views even if it does initially look like I am retsating the obvious) The way I see it: Lego is producing too many different types of sets for their own good. They seem to have some cockamamy idea that this will help them though. Old (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: The Quality Downfall —Richard Marchetti
   (...) For starters, the whole thing was too short and WAY too polite. C'mon, spew some venom, Man! I am of two minds on the issue of whether I care or not. On the one hand, TLC continues to make pathetically stupid choices about their product line (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: The Quality Downfall —Tim Courtney
   "richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:G86DAE.3uH@lugnet.com... (...) Spewing venom will not get anyone anywhere. The only thing it will serve to do is create emnity between the two groups here - the AFOLs and LEGO Direct, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Direct Sales Venom —John Kelly
   I probably shouldn’t be answering a troll post, but I post infrequency enough anyway. I find it hard to believe I’m siding with Larry again. Having worked for Lego in what seems like a long ago life, I can understand your frustrations about the time (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Direct Sales Venom —Lawrence Wilkes
    "John Kelly" <jkelly69@skypoint.com> wrote in message news:G86t1J.26y@lugnet.com... (...) have (...) and (...) Except they used to do bulk bricks via the retail channel (i.e. brick packs, etc) If they didnt do they direct, where would I now buy (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)