 General / 2722
  Re: TLG investigation

I am not sure if anybody has made this comment regarding bulk prices yet so here goes. In order to make this worthwhile I think you have to look at the auto part industry example. Car X retails for $Y. The part price for all parts in Car X would (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation

John Battcock wrote in message ... (...) Consumer Reports says that a Pathfinder costs $77,000 piece by piece. It also quotes Henry Ford as saying he'd give cars away free if he could have a monopoly on replacement parts. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation

(...) NOTE, however, that if TLG sold more parts packs, or sold in bulk, our total dollar purchases *DIRECTLY TO TLG, rather than third parties* would increase an enormous amount. AFOL purchases would become a larger percentage of total sales. I'd (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: TLG investigation

Yeah, what Tom said! My sediments exactly;) -John (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: TLG investigation

On Fri, 19 Feb 1999 21:23:18 GMT, Tom Stangl uttered the following profundities... (...) I'll do this. Just send me an e-mail entitled "Black roof bricks." I will post the results in a few days. If someone could tell me the price as well....... (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)