 General / 27212
Re: Search Syntax Help Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:26:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
OK, lemme see about putting together some docs.  As ++Lar once mentioned,
we need context-sensitive help here.  If I make some help pages, they can
be linked to from various spots.  Keep your eyes peeled for help links.

Thomas,
Have a look here and let me know what you think:

http://www.lugnet.com/help/search/news/

I'm sure I missed some things, but I can go back and add them later.

--Todd