 General / 272
    Re: Cancel and supersedes —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Say you've posted an article, and you find that you've written something incorrect. What do you do? Well, you can cancel the article and post a new one, or you can supersede the incorrect article with a new one, which is a tad more simple. (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Cancel and supersedes —Steve Bliss
   (...) Or you can just post a follow-up which says, "Oops, I goofed. Here's the correction." Which would be the more proper approach, if more than a trivial amount of time has passed since the erroneous posting. I've not used either cancel or (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)