 General / 2706
  MiniFest in Boston on Monday

We've been talking about it in the loc group but I thought I'd say it a bit more loudly. A group of us will be meeting at the CTP Cambridge office, 304 Vassar St., right across from the Cambridge Hyatt off Memorial Drive, at 7 PM on Monday the 22nd (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: MiniFest in Boston on Monday

I **DO** have about 8 9V creations with me, mostly stuff that has been seen on the pages, but did include my latest SW unit. I also have the frog game with me. Parking on Vassar should be starting to open up by 7 so there should be some street (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: MiniFest in Boston on Monday

(...) OK, Suz says she'll bring some track and a power pack. (...) We'll bring this along too. (...) Should we park in the garage next to CTP or is there a back lot? How about a front door?--a place to knock or should we page you from a payphone (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: MiniFest in Boston on Monday

Hmmm. I dunno if I'll make it; I'll try to stop by if I get a chance. I've been busy lately! :( (25 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: MiniFest in Boston on Monday

(...) Aw, c'mon -- you can make it! There'll even be pizza! --Todd (25 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: MiniFest in Boston on Monday

(...) :) I almost changed my mind and decided to come. But it's SO cold out there! (We'd have to walk a ways....) But next time there's one of these things I _promise_ to come. (25 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: MiniFest in Boston on Monday

Sorry we missed you, we had a good time! (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: MiniFest in Boston on Monday

I got an offline request for more detail. Here's a copy of my RTL post. A report on this... This was pretty low key but good fun. Todd came and brought my AucZILA VIII winnings, as well as a few models, and Crispin and Steve from the Construction (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)