 General / 26969
    Is my website legal? —Darrell King
   I am hoping to open my new website soon, but before I do I am hoping to try and clear a few things with some of the more educated lugnet members regarding The Lego Group and their legal standpoint on these types of sites. What I hope to do is sell (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Is my website legal? —Dan Jezek
     (...) I would like to hear some feedback on this as well. Is there a problem with dedicating a commercial site to the Lego product? So far it looks like there isn't, I haven't got any e-mails from TLC. Can't be 100% sure because there seems to be a (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Is my website legal? —Frank Filz
      (...) While TLC can influence what a retailer is allowed to do (they can say: "We will only sell you product if you do this or that."), they really can't influence what you do with LEGO you have purchased at retail (if they sell you something with a (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory)

         Re: Is my website legal? —Scott Edward Sanburn
     To All, (...) with (...) because (...) but (...) Well, my site has never been contacted by TLC, I don't think they have any legal standing on it in terms of selling LEGO items, as long as you don't try to be the TLC, etc. I should get that (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Is my website legal? —Ronald Vallenduuk
   For all of you out there who want to know if your site is okay with TLC, you can find their official view here: (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)