 General / 26962
  Re: Trivia: The First Junior Brick?

(...) [ Heavy snipage ] (...) [ More snipage ] (...) Well, I'm no Lego historian, nor do I play one on TV. But, wasn't the 2x4 brick one of the first pieces produced? Technically, its a POOP since it can be made from two 2x2 bricks. And of course, (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

Toll, Kim wrote in message ... (...) a (...) How about this; a piece that Lego creates to replace a configuration that previously (in a set) was constructed of individual pieces. Rose (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Trivia: The First Junior Brick?

(...) I'm pretty sure Castle Walls and one-piece horses (both 1984) have those beat by a long while. Kim Toll again: (...) I think the general notion would be that a POOP is a piece that can be constructed (to a reasonable approximation) with (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)