 General / 26865
  Re: How much LEGO time is TOO much LEGO time?

My wife and I used to be in the same room when we were in an appartment and she didn't like how the LEGO searching noise interfered with her TV watching. Now that we are in a house, we are a few rooms away, so we visit each other every 1/2 hour or (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How much LEGO time is TOO much LEGO time?

(...) It doesn't seem to bug my wife unless she gets on the phone, and then she just goes in the other room. (...) My computer is directly opposite my LEGO table, and I have an office chair with rollers so I can just wheel back and forth. :^) ~Mark (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How much LEGO time is TOO much LEGO time?

(...) My LEGO kind of surrounds the computer area... I used to have an office chair, but it broke and now I'm just using a wooden dining room chair so I can't roll and swivel as easily. Frank (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  LEGO Areas & Chairs, etc. WAS: (Re: How much LEGO time is TOO much LEGO time?)

To All, (...) chair (...) Heh, well, I have three rolling chairs, one for my business in the living room (Which is now in the LEGO room) one for my computer in the entryway, and one for my LEGO room upstairs. One day, I hope my wife and I can get a (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How much LEGO time is TOO much LEGO time?

(...) I use a laptop with wireless for everything but my serious programming time at home, so I just planted an extra power adapter for the laptop near my primary LEGO desk and that works great. I do find lately that a lot of my LEGO activities (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)