 General / 26857
  New parts and LEGO Racers

I just got my Jan/Feb Mania Magazine today and on the back cover it lists a group of 4 LEGO Studios sets, K1360 LEGO Studios Action Kit. Two of the mini-sets have a 2x2 sculpted sloped part which looks to be almost the same shape as the hood of the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New parts and LEGO Racers

(...) Interesting... I find it intriguing that we both received our Jan/Feb Lego Mania Magazine at probably the exact same time this morning! < Looks side to side and whispers in fear> I see a conspiracy evolving here, LEGO is attempting to control (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New parts and LEGO Racers

(...) Err, I highly doubt it... My mail usually arrives between 3:30 and 6:00 PM Eastern time. Frank (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New parts and LEGO Racers

(...) Out of curiosity, I bought the 4571 "Spiky" racer and was surprised to find how small it actually was. The main part of the chassis is the size of a 2x6 brick with the wheels sticking out each side and the bumpers on each end (wheels and (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New parts and LEGO Racers

(...) Ok, then the piece I saw in the studio sets is clearly used in the LEGO Racer sets also. (...) Great info, thanks. There is a yellow one in one set and a red one in another set. Frank (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)