 General / 26835
    Re: Project 1138 —Mark Sandlin
   (...) *embarrassed cough* I uh, meant to go back and look at it, but I forgot. :^( It does seem rather X-Wing-ish, but I can see how it has a bit of WWII flair as well, like the partially open cockpit. I like the detailing in the cockpit. Lots of (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Project 1138 —Eric Joslin
   (...) <smacks forehead> No wonder it looks vaguely familiar to me. That didn't even occur to me until you said it. (...) Thanks. I'm especially proud of the cockpit, and moreso the seat. (...) First thing I built, that and the intakes, which was the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)