 General / 26749
Re: New 2001 scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:30:21 GMT

Cool, my son loves Builder Bob (or is it Bob the Builder)! They just started
showing him on Nick Jr. this month.

jt

In lugnet.general, Bryan Kinkel writes:
Some scans from what looks like a dealer catalog have been posted on
Brickshelf:

I did not upload, just pointing out what I found using the "recent" link in
the Gallery.

Items shown -
Builder Bob (Duplo scale)
Dinosaurs ( - insert BURP joke here - )
Battling robots?
Technic

Challenge - Who can come up with good ideas on what to build with those
BURP-like dinosaur pieces?

Bryan