 General / 26727
  Health benefits of Lego

After much research and years of experimentation, I have come to believe that repeated and prolonged exposure to ABS bits can actually heighten or stimulate certain physical abilities. For instance: eyesight. I've noticed that I can walk into any (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Health benefits of Lego

(...) Actually, I think you're mistaken here, Bill. What you've assumed is eyesight is, in fact, LEGO-dar. ;^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Health benefits of Lego

(...) ROFL!!! <snip physical advantages> (...) Don't forget that lego is an exercise, after all, I stretch more while building than in any phys. ed. class I have! Even if you have all the pieces nearby, after hours of sitting still, you *have* to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Health benefits of Lego

(...) I always thought that it hightened smell, as I seem to be able to smell Lego on sale! Martin (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)