 General / 26724
Re: LEGO in movies-- lugnet web page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 01:55:18 GMT

Because this topic comes up frequently on this board, I decided to learn ftx and put together a little web page up to keep track of all the
appearances of LEGO in the media.

http://www.lugnet.com/~163/movies/

If you have any additions or corrections please email me.

-chris

Lorbaat wrote:

A while back someone was collecting references to LEGO in movies.  Well, I have
a rather obscure one....

I was watching my DVD of "American Movie" the other night, and I noticed that
in one of the deleted scenes, Mark Borchardt's son is playing with a LEGO
airplane.  I didn't immediately recognise it as being a set, although the
construction looked a little advanced for how old the boy is.  It's a black
plane with two tailfins, and as the scence was filmed in 1996 or 1997, it would
probably be from around then.

Anyway, there's one for you.

eric