 General / 26665
26664  |  26666
Subject:
LEGO in movies--
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:40:07 GMT

A while back someone was collecting references to LEGO in movies.  Well, I have
a rather obscure one....

I was watching my DVD of "American Movie" the other night, and I noticed that
in one of the deleted scenes, Mark Borchardt's son is playing with a LEGO
airplane.  I didn't immediately recognise it as being a set, although the
construction looked a little advanced for how old the boy is.  It's a black
plane with two tailfins, and as the scence was filmed in 1996 or 1997, it would
probably be from around then.

Anyway, there's one for you.

eric