 General / 26718
Re: Does anybody know of a small set with 5-long straight liftarms?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 01:21:01 GMT

The subject pretty much says it all; other than
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6617
which appears to come with 4 straight rounded 5-long Technic beams in red,
does anybody know of a smaller (recent) set that comes with a couple in
either red or black, or even dk grey? I'd rather not buy such a large set
for 2 pieces (although I'll admit that a lot of the other pieces are
interesting).
If the pieces I can see in the picture are the ones I am thinking of,
the red speed slammers car (8237) has 2 of them in red.
They are also available in black in some of the roboriders.