 General / 26713
Re: Weekly What's This Part?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 00:42:16 GMT

Right on, Gary! My brick does have ruffled walls on the inside. Your year
info makes it available in the same time frame as my lot (1967).

Looking up Lightbrick on Lugnet didn't show bricks that late, only the 1958
set #248. The two later bricks don't show under a "lightbrick" search: 485
is "eletrical brick" & 985 is "lampbrick". Neither one showed under a
"light" search either.

I appreciate the answer & the tidbit of Lego History. Your history posts are
always fascinating reading.
Thanks, Kevin

In lugnet.general, Gary Istok writes:
If that brick has a "ruffled" look to the 4 "wall" brick surface (can't remember
if the texture is on the inside or outside) then it indeed is a #245.
Gary Istok