 General / 2670
  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Why am I being misunderstood so much today? I must not be taking enough time to write clearly. :-( I was not condemning it as spam. I was explaining to Mike why it appeared like spam to one person (and probably to a few others who haven't (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Yeeeoops! I should hope no one is harping on Kevin! :) I meant to write Keith. --Todd (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

Well, my point is he still didn't make a mistake. As I said, I followed it, as I knew what was up. If you DIDN'T know about baseplate, and here's my point... ***Why should the reader spend their time to visit a link to verify it is NOT spam?*** (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Fried with mayo on white bread is better. (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Because he's taking the time to flame the original poster? I mean, sure, you don't need to visit a spam-like link, but you also don't have to flame - in a public forum, no less - the original poster. Much better either to email or to check it, (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

Hm, HeartAttack Special, right? No thanks, fried with ketchup is a bad enough artery clogger. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer | (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Virtual Flower Delivery Service

(...) Ah, but conversely, why should he _post_ a response to something he thinks is spam? Totally pointless, and just increases the disruption caused by a spam. Anyway, people should think before they post. They sometimes seem to forget that they're (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)