 General / 26569
Re: TLC hiring fans (was: Re: AFOLs as cheapskates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 00:40:05 GMT

in article G789rw.MqA@lugnet.com, r2 wrote:

As a matter of fact, I think he does.

He covers Idaho, Washington, and Oregon, IIRC.

Can this really be true?

Rose

Well, why wouldn't it? I don't really know the implications of being the
district rep, but I'm pretty sure he said he covered the WA/ID/OR area.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego