 General / 26564
Re: TLC hiring fans (was: Re: AFOLs as cheapskates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 23:38:12 GMT

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ...
r2 at lego@r2eng.com wrote:

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ...
r2 at lego@r2eng.com wrote:

Well I don't know who my local rep is, but they don't keep their store
people very knowledgeable.

I chatted with our local Northwest rep one day in the Tukwila, WA store. • He
was a nice fellow who seemed to at least know the product line, which is • a
good thing, I suppose.

But does he also cover Southern Idaho? Tukwila is atleast 8 hours from • here.
If Lego has one rep covering all the Northwest then Lego has given him a
LARGE territory.

It takes fours hours to drive from Boise to Idaho Falls and eight hours • to
get to Northern Idaho.

As a matter of fact, I think he does.

He covers Idaho, Washington, and Oregon, IIRC.

Can this really be true?

Rose